Sunday, June 8, 2014

May Birchbox 2014

This Birchbox is super boring in my opinion but we’ll see how the products turn out once I try them.
1) Coola Environmental Repair Plus Radical Recovery After-Sun Lotion - I rarely get sunburned, but when I do it is a pain! So we’ll see if I get red this summer so I can use this. Full size is 6 oz & $32. This sample is 0.5 oz Birchbox Value: $2.66
2) Marcelle New Age 8 in 1 Power Serum - I like to try out new serums so we’ll see if this one does anything for my skin. It claims you’ll see results in 1 week. Full size is 1 oz & $34. This sample is 0.24 oz Birchbox Value: $8.16

3) Nexxus Color Assure Pre-Wash Primer - I guess the next 3 samples are supposed to be a step up from the foil packets. This is an oil-based formula that penetrates into the hair to protect the color before washing. I’m not usually into these things since they don’t really do anything so we’ll see. Full size is 3.3 oz & $17.99. This same is 0.17 oz Birchbox Value: $0.93

4) Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo - This shampoo is made without sulfates and it claims to make color last twice as long. Full size is 13.5 oz $11.99. This sample is 0.3 oz Birchbox Value: $0.27

5) Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner - Same claims. Full size is 13.5 oz & $14.99. This sample is 0.3 oz Birchbox Value: $0.33

6) Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm in Coral Crush - I’ve heard a lot about this brand but never tried anything so I’m excited to try this. So far it’s not as moisturizing as I thought it would be and it’s a bit sheer but sometimes it usually takes a few uses to reach its full potential. This is full size at 4 g. Birchbox Value: $8

7) Harney & Sons Fine Teas in Pomegranate Oolong & Caribe Tea - I like tea so these sound interesting to me. Full size is 20 Bags & $9.60 Birchbox Value: $0.96

Total Birchbox Value: $21.31

Lots of cheap samples but at least there was a full size lip balm?




No comments:

Post a Comment