Tuesday, March 18, 2014

February 2014 Favorites

 
Boy this is definitely the latest I’ve ever posted my favorites - March is just flying by!

1) Bed Head Self Absorbed Mega Nutrient shampoo & conditioner - I love the scent of these! Which is weird because they smell like oranges and I usually hate orange scented things, but these smell like orange candies. It’s a nice refreshing scent for the upcoming spring season. I haven’t noticed any change to my hair since it’s “mega nutrient” but they get the job done - the shampoo cleanses and the conditioner conditions.

2) Trader Joe’s Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - Coconut oil is my new favorite thing. I love using it as an oil treatment. I would drench my hair in this stuff and let it sit for half the day, then shampoo & condition it, and my hair has never been softer! Not to mention this was only like 5 bucks and will last me forever! Can’t wait to use this in other ways. And bonus it smells AMAZING!

3) Shu Uemura Depsea Water Lavender Mist - I use this as a toner and it smells just like lavender. I still prefer my Lush Tea Tree Water, but I until I repurchase that, I’m really liking this. I want to try the Josie Maran Lavender Mist. I am obsessed with the scent now!

4) Lush Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner - I feel like this is in my favorites every couple of months - that’s because I can only afford it every couple of months lol. This makes my skin so soft and like my previous favorites, I LOVE the scent. It smells like sweet roses and I seriously can’t get enough of it. This is definitely in my top favorite Lush products.

5) Bath & Body Works Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Pocketbac - Where has this scent been my whole life? I can’t believe I hadn’t tried it out sooner. This is one of my new Bath & Body Works scents. It’s so fresh and calming! I will definitely be picking up more products in this scent.

6) Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream - The first favorite that doesn’t have to do with a scent! This has got to be the best eye cream I’ve tried to date. Definitely worth the price tag! I’ve always gone for eye creams that target dark circles but I’ve noticed that I’m starting to get fine lines and my eye area was just not looking good anymore. I finally decided to try this and it has completely changed my life! lol My eye area looks back to normal and I think it’s helping with the dark circles.

7) The Balm Instain in Swiss Dot - I got this in a Birchbox and I thought this was the smallest, worthless “deluxe sample” I’ve ever gotten for a blush. But OMG was I wrong! You literally need the smallest amount possible! It is extremely pigmented and lasts all day! I’m so interested to see how long this lasts me because I used it all of February and it looks like I haven’t even touched it!

8) LAQA & Co. Lil’ Lip in Lampchop - This is a gorgeous fuchsia and I also got this in a Birchbox. It is so pigmented and vibrant - and again, a little goes a long way! It looks amazing alone and it can be paired with any lip gloss. For days when I didn’t want such a bright lip, I would put a brown lip gloss on top and it became a your lips but better pink.

9) Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes in 23L - This is a pinky champagne color and it looks beautiful on the water line. I’m one of those girls who do not look good with white eye liner on their water line. My features are too dark and the white eye liner makes me look like a crazy person. But this is subtle enough and still adds the widening the eye effect. I love it!

10) Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips - Now back when I was a pre-teen I tried to use these and they never worked. Not sure if I just didn’t do it right or if they did a 360 with the formula. These seriously work now! I use them once every week or 2 weeks, depending how bad it is lol I like using them right when I get out of the shower when my pores are very open. It’s amazing how it gets everything out!

No comments:

Post a Comment