Sunday, March 2, 2014

Ulta Haul

 
This haul is a little late - a few weeks ago, Ulta had a promotion where if you spent $35 on a perfume, you got a free bracelet. Usually I pass on these promos BUT THEN Ulta sent me an e-mail for a free 3.3oz Macadamia Natural Oil Flawless with any purchase so I decided to go.

I picked up the newest perfume from Philosophy called Loveswept in the 2oz size for $46. I got a sample of this from Sephora and I knew I wanted to own it! It’s quite musky to me, which I love. The notes are: Bergamot, Blue Violet, Lotus Blossom, Pink Jasmine, Purple Passion Fruit, Skin Musk, Creamy Amber, and White Cedarwood. It is a really romantic scent and the name really suits it.

The free bracelet I chose was the white charm bracelet. They had a pink and gold one but I figured I could get more use out of this one. It’s really cute.

Lastly I got the free 3.3oz 3.3oz Macadamia Natural Oil Flawless which is normally $15. It is meant to cleanse and condition your hair at the same time. It has macadamia oil and argan oil that’s supposed to make your hair soft and shiny. It says you just wet your hair, massage it into your hair and scalp then rinse. I would probably still use shampoo before I use this since I have oily hair but I think I’ll try it on it’s own as well to see how it works.



No comments:

Post a Comment