Monday, February 24, 2014

$20 Bath & Body Works Haul

 
I recently went to Bath & Body Works (again) because I had a $10 off $30 coupon that was about to expire and I NEEDED to get a back up of my new favorite candle.

2 for $25 candles - Still really annoyed they are 2 for $25 now but I saw that they brought it back down to $22 recently for a “limited time.” We will have to see what they deal is next time candles go on sale again. I got Raspberry Peach Macaroon (my new favorite) and Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut (a favorite from last year) So glad they brought this one back! Both are very sweet hence why they are a part of the Sweet Shop Collection and they smell delicious!
5 for $5 packetbacs - I was down to one hand sanitizer so I picked up 5 more which were: Lemon Meringue Tart, Cherry London, Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint, Pink Diamond, and Strawberry Cheesecake. Love these! They’re such a good deal and work so well!




No comments:

Post a Comment