Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Ulta Friends & Family Haul




This post is a little late but this is what I picked up from the Ulta Friends & Family event a few weeks ago. With the Friends & Family coupon you got 20% off including fragrance.

This first thing I got was Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Eau Fraiche. I got the smaller size since I have so many perfumes right now but this is seriously one of the best perfumes I’ve ever smelt. It has one note: jasmine. It’s the perfect scent. I got the 30ml for $40 with 20% off came out to $32

The next items I got were all dry shampoos. I got my holy grail Batiste for dark hair. I usually buy 2 of these since they’re sometimes buy 1 get 1 half off but these weren’t on sale so I just got one with the discount came out to $7.20. I decided to try the Salon Grafix dry shampoo for dark hair again. I tried this years ago and liked it so I decided to give it another shot. These were buy 1 get on half off so with the discount these came out to $4.80 each.

Lastly I wanted some make up remover wipes since I would be traveling and I chose the Olay Wet Cleansing Towelettes. This pack has 30 cloths and was on sale and with the discount came out to only $4!

No comments:

Post a Comment