Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sephora 3x the Points Haul


Yes another Sephora Haul. This time it was 3 times the points on fragrances.
1) Sephora Favorites Prelude To A Kiss Fragrance Sampler For Her - I always get these samplers because they’re a great deal, you can try a bunch of perfumes, and you get a certificate to redeem a full size. This set came with 6 (they usually come with only 4) samples: Chloé: See By Chloé, Gucci: Gucci Première, Giorgio Armani: Acqua Di Gioia, Marc Jacobs: Honey, Viktor & Rolf: Flowerbomb, and Ralph Lauren: Romance. I’ll probably end up getting my favorite - Flowerbomb lol It’s worth $29 and this set is sold for $24 - so I’m saving 5 bucks and I have these samples for traveling.
2) Fresh Sugar Lychee Rollerball - I’ve always wanted to try this scent so I decided to get the rollerball to see if I like it. And verdict is: I love it! It does smell like a delicious cocktail. It’s fruity and warm. This will definitely be in my purse for the Spring & Summer. This was $22
I had a code for a free sampler bag of 7 perfumes and I chose: The Sophisticate. This came with: Elizabeth and James: Nirvana Black, Elizabeth and James: Nirvana White, Tocca: Cleopatra, Paco Rabanne: 1 Million, Lancome: La Vie Est Belle, Gucci: Gucci Guilty Black, and Bvlgari: Mon Jasmin Noir.
The 3 samples I chose were: GLAMGLOW Brightmud Eye Treatment, GLAMGLOW Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment, and Algenist Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment