Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Lush Replacements

So if you saw one of my Boxing Day Lush Hauls, you would know that a bath bomb arrived broken and got all over the place. I emailed customer service with photos of the Fizzbanger bath bomb, which about a 1/3 had broken off, and resulted in yellow powder getting everywhere. They were super sweet and e-mailed me back saying they would replace that bath bomb and send me another Red FUN because yellow powder had seeped through the packaging and stuck onto the actual product. I actually started using the original Red FUN I first received and it works perfectly.

When I opened the box I was happy to see that Fizzbanger was completely in tact. I was shocked that they sent me such a big Red FUN replacement! The original one I got was only 100g and my replacement was 250g. I am very impressed with how they handled this. They also sent me a sample of the “Figs & Leaves” soap, which was a nice surprise. I must say Lush is an amazing company with excellent customer service! Not only in stores, but on-line as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment