Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sephora 2x the Points Haul





So Sephora recently had a promotion going and it was 2 times the points on all their skincare products. I’ve had my eye on a few skincare items so I figured it would be a good time to rack up the points since I love their 500 point perks.

The first thing I got was Bobbi Brown: Hydrating Eye Cream. I’ve heard nothing but good things about this eye cream so I decided to finally purchase it. I’ve always used dark circle eye cream because I have raccoon eyes, but since I’m getting older I’ve noticed that my under eye area is changing and not for the good! It definitely is not as youthful looking anymore and I’m starting to see a lot of fine lines. Hopefully this works for me too! This was $49

The second thing I purchased was GLAMGLOW: Youthmud Thinglexfoliate Treatment. I’ve also heard and read amazing reviews on this so I decided to try the smaller jar first since they have so many options to choose from. I definitely want to try all of them. I wish they all had this smaller size. This is 0.5oz and $19 while the full size is 1.7oz & $69. I can’t wait to see this mask clear up all of my pores.

I also had a code for 2 free deluxe sized samples so I chose Nude ProGenius treatment oil since I can’t get enough oils and Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara since I’ve had my eye on this for a couple months now.

The 3 free samples I chose were Gucci Guilty Black, Ole Henriksen Truth Serum, and Soap & Glory Righteous Butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment