Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Another Lush BOGO Haul


The other day I went to Lush with my sister in law and I saw that they still had a few soaps left over from the Boxing Day Sale. Since I ordered all of my products online on Boxing Day, I wasn’t able to pick up any soaps.

The first soap I picked up was Noriko and it had tofu, rice, and sake which all help dry skin. It is infused with the rose and ylang ylang fragrance so it can make you feel like you’re in a Japanese garden but it smells like a fresh floral to me. Like when you go to a flower shop and pick flowers from the fridge lol This is a 0.415lb piece and was $13.03

The soap I got for free was Miranda and it has kiwi and bergamot to revitalize the skin. This is a really fruity soap and smells like fruit salad to me and it has some exfoliating seeds in it so I really like using it in the Spring time. This is a 0.330lb piece and was priced at $12.61

No comments:

Post a Comment