Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Bath & Body Works Candle Haul

So I went to Bath & Body Works recently to smell all of the new Spring 2014 scents and I was so overwhelmed because there were so many amazing scents and I seriously could not make up my mind. Two things before I get started. 1) Each candle is now $22.50 and 2) candles are now 2 for $25 ugh! I remember when they were $19.50 each and 2 for $20, then they raised them to 2 for $22. At this rate they’ll be 2 for $30 before we know it!

The first candle I got was in the sale section and it was Buttercream Mint. This was an exclusive candle for Black Friday and I totally regretted not buying it back then! It totally reminds me of a candle they had a few years ago which was Marshmallow Peppermint. This candle has buttercream, mint and caramel. Marshmallow Peppermint had peppermint, marshmallow and vanilla but they smell so similar! I LOVE the mint green color and the design of the label. This was on sale for $8 and I had a 20% off coupon so this came out to only $6.40!

The 2 candles I got for the 2 for $25 deal were London Calling Tea & Lemon and Raspberry Peach Macaron. London Calling Tea & Lemon smells exactly like how they describe it. It has tea, lemon, and sugar. This is seriously one of the best scents Bath & Body Works has ever come out with. It smells so good! Raspberry Peach Macaron is my new favorite candle. Hands down. I’m going to get back ups as soon as they’re on sale again! It has raspberries, peach, and almond cream. It’s sweet, fruity and also has that bakery scent. I can’t wait to burn this! With 20% off these ended up being $10 each (yay! back to normal lol)

Lastly I also had a coupon for a free travel sized item so I chose the new scent: Velvet Sugar. It’s supposed to smell like red velvet, plum, musk, jasmine and strawberries. I mainly smell the strawberry and plum notes. I wish it smelled more like red velvet. And since it has the name “sugar’ in it, I wish it smelled more sweet rather than fruity.

No comments:

Post a Comment