Monday, January 27, 2014

Groupon Goodies!





I went a little Groupon happy recently and ordered a bunch of new things with deals I couldn’t pass up. Groupon always has amazing items with great savings but I’m definitely going to try to stay away from the site since my wallet is hurtin’.

1) The first thing I bought was Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture. I have most of the Juicy Couture scents and realized I don’t have the original. Being the perfume addict that I am, I couldn’t pass up this deal. This included the 3.4ox Eau de Parfum & a cosmetic bag. This was originally $90 and I paid $39.99 - that’s a 56% savings! This perfume is fruity and floral. It’s not my favorite Juicy Couture perfume but the bottle is adorable and I’m glad it’s in my collection now.

2) The second thing I picked up was the Vivo Per Lei Green Diamond Collagen Renewal Serum. I needed a serum and I saw that this particular one was worth $500 so I went to check out the website. This company has A LOT of skincare products and everything is at least a couple hundred dollars each! The reviews were good so I decided to try it. It was only $24.99 so that’s a 95% savings! I’ve only used it twice so far and it feels really nice. I’m 26 so my skin isn’t that bad yet but I’m all about prevention!

3) I bought 2 Groupons at the same time and they were the 2-Packs of Batiste Dry Shampoo. You could choose between the Original scent or the Blush scent, and since Batiste is my favorite dry shampoo brand I wanted to try both. This came with a full size and a travel sized bottle. So far I’ve tried the Original scent and I love it! - It’s so fresh and clean. I also used it on my friend when we travelled to San Francisco and she loved it too! These are valued at $12 per 2-pack and I paid $7.99 for each - which is a 33% savings.

4) I got 2 Michael Todd products at separate times. I’ve noticed that they have a different product of his every couple of weeks. You can get a travel sized sample set right now which I kind of have my eye on but again I’m trying to resist! The first product I got was the True Organics Knu Anti-Aging serum. I hear nothing but amazing things on Michael Todd products so I bought this before reading the reviews (they were all positive of course) This is usually sold for $150 and I paid $29.99 - an 80% savings. The last time I got was the True Organics Knu Anti-Aging Eye Serum. This is raved about on Youtube so I had to get it. This is also usually sold for $150 and this was $29.99 as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment