Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sephora.com Sale Haul ft. NARS 500 Point Perk



Right after Christmas, Sephora had a code you could use online for an extra 20% off on all the items that were in the sale section. They also had a new 500 point perk set which was NARS so I knew I had to pick that up before it sold out.

The first item I picked up was the Marc Jacobs Lightshow Luminizing Powder in 302 Close-Up. This was unfortunately a limited edition product and is no longer available. It is a beautiful gold highlighter that has more of a sheen rather than shimmer. It’s absolutely gorgeous and seems to be more of a subtle highlight, which is perfect for my oily skin. I love the packaging and the pattern the product has. This was normally $59 and was on sale for $29.50 With the extra 20% off it came out to $23.60

The second item I picked up was the TARTE Maracuja Miracle Foundation 12-Hour Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in Medium. I am in love with this brand and have tried a lot of their products and haven’t had any complaints yet. I haven’t tried this foundation yet but I’ve tried a few things from their Maracuja line, including the Pure Maracuja Oil, which is AMAZING. I can’t wait to try this. This retails for $42 and was on sale for $19 With the extra 20% off it came out to $15.20

I was so excited to get the NARS 500 point perk because I’ve had my points for awhile now and was waiting for a good 500 point perk to come along. This set had a few items I’ve always wanted to try from NARS so it was perfect. It included a Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Gold Digger, the Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, an Illuminator in Copacabana, and a blush in Orgasm. I’ve tried the lip gloss and the blush before but I’ve been dying to try the eyeshadow base. These are pretty decent sized samples, especially the blush.

Lastly the three samples I chose were: Lancome DreamTone, Cartier Declaration Eau de Toilette, and Murad Pore & Line Minimizing Hydrator.


No comments:

Post a Comment