Sunday, January 12, 2014

Glitter Gradient Nails

If you couldn’t already tell I love me some glitter nails! My nails were done by celebrity nail stylist Stephanie Stone. She’s best known for doing Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande, Kesha, and Shay Mitchell’s nails - just to name a few. She’s super talented and even has her own nail wraps line with NCLA.

For my nails, she used a pale pink called “Cake Pop” by CND and actual gold glitter! I was amazed how she did it and the real glitter really stands out and this picture does not do it justice! We first started with a base coat, did 2 coats or “Cake Pop” on a few nails. Sprinkled gold glitter over the whole nail that didn’t had the pink base and made a gradient glitter look over the pink. We then used a top coat and cured the whole thing. I love gel nails, but don’t do then too often. This is my first time using real glitter so I’m curious to see how long these last - if they’re as good as actual nail polish.

Be sure to follow Stephanie on Instagram & Twitter: @stephstonenails

No comments:

Post a Comment