Sunday, January 12, 2014

Lush.com Boxing Day Haul Part 2

So I made a second purchase from Lush.com on Boxing Day because after I placed my first order they restocked a bunch of items and I literally can’t get enough. I have an addiction I know…

The first item I picked up was the Rose Jam shower gel, which is my fave! I’m not sure if they accidently sent me the wrong size because I double-checked and I paid for the smallest bottle, which was $10.95 but they sent me the $19.95 bottle. Not sure if they ran out of the small bottle but I am certainly not going to complain! I also got Santa’s lip scrub because this was one of the main items I wanted to try this year. I love their lip scrubs and this one was cola flavored so I knew I needed it in my life. This was $8.95 but since it was Buy 1 Get 1 Free, I got it for free and only paid $10.95 for both items.

Again, gifts were Buy 1 Get 1 Free as well so I picked up two more:

The one I paid for was the Stardust gift set, which was $55.95. First off I am obsessed with the packaging so I am definitely going to re-use this box. This gift set was full of sugary, sweet scented items and everything is pink! This included: Angel’s Delight soap, Pink FUN. Rockstar soap, Bubblegum lip scrub, Snow Fairy shower gel, Snow Fairy sparkle glitter bar, and Honey Trap lip balm. This gift set has some of my favorites and products I wanted to try. Smelling Angel’s Delight seriously reminds so much of my college days since I always had this. And I’m so excited to see how the Snow Fairy sparkle glitter bar works out.

The second gift set I got was Snap!! and this was normally $45.95. Unfortunately one item arrived broken but I already contacted customer service and they will be sending me a new bath bomb to replace it. Yay! This set included: Fizzbanger bath bomb (the item that broke), Red FUN, Mr. Punch soap, Cinders bath bomb, The Christmas Penguin bubble bar, Happy Hippy shower gel, and Celebrate body lotion. The only items I’ve ever tried from this set was Cinders and a sample of Happy Hippy so I’m so excited to try all the new goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment