Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My First Rebecca Minkoff!

I’ve wanted a Rebecca Minkoff bag for about 3 years now but could never get myself to actually buy one since they’re so expensive! I knew I’ve always wanted a Mini M.A.C. or a 5-zip Mini and the cheapest ones are $195.

Luckily Rebecca Minkoff would sometimes be on Hautelook - a daily flash sale website where you could get name brand items for up to 75% off the original price. There is a “Nordstrom Rack for Hautelook” section where those items are on sale until they are sold out. They’ve had this Mini M.A.C in that Nordstrom Rack section for the longest time. This was originally $250 and on sale for $125 which was 50% off. I tried to convince myself that it was a good deal but I still couldn’t get myself to pay that much for a purse.

One day they had a flash sale called “From The Vault: Handbag Blowout” and they had this purse listed for $85! I couldn’t resist this great deal so I had to get it. This was 66% off the original price.

Pictures do not do this purse justice. On the site it looked pretty but in person I am so in love with it. It is the perfect navy shade and pink detail. I love the design and the shape and the length and everything about it. I can’t wait to use it for the spring and summer. I am so happy with this purchase!

Be sure to sign up with Hautelook for amazing deals: http://www.hautelook.com/short/1C2Ve

No comments:

Post a Comment