Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Lush.com Boxing Day Haul Part 1


I finally got my Lush orders in from the Boxing Day sale! I placed my orders on the first day of the sale, which was the day after Christmas so it took almost a full 2 weeks to get my shipments. Lush always has a huge sale after Christmas to make sure they keep everything fresh. The sale is usually Buy 1 Get 1 Free on all of the Christmas items, gift sets, and soaps made before October 1st of that year.

This year I did not feel like driving to Lush. I’m in between 2 Lush locations - one being about 30 minutes from me and the other being 45 minutes from me in the opposite direction. I usually go to the farther one since they always tend to have more products in stock. This year I actually woke up before 6am to try to just order from the website right when the sale went live and I was actually surprised I was able to get a decent amount of stuff. The reason why I made two orders through was because after I placed my first order, I noticed other items were added to the sale.

Here is everything I got in my first order: I got two gift sets and they were Buy 1 Get 1 Free. I purchased “Treats” which was $44.95 and it included: a 1.5oz Sikkim Girls body lotion, a 0.5oz Gorgeous facial moisturizer, a 3.5oz Snowcake soap, a 3.5oz Gold FUN, a 2.1oz From Dusk ‘til Dawn massage bar, and a 1.7oz Buffy body butter. I am SO happy with everything I got in this set. I’ve tried Sikkim Girls in store and it smells just like jasmine and vanilla, which are two of my favorite scents. I’m so excited to have Gorgeous because it is seriously the most luxurious moisturizer I’ve tried. The full size is almost $90, so I always try to get samples of it lol I’ve tried Snowcake, From Dusk ‘til Dawn, and Buffy before and they are amazing. And I’m actually excited to try FUN because they have so many good reviews and this one smells like Honey I Washed The Kids!

The gift set I got for free was “Winter Garden” and it was being sold for $37.95. This included: a 1.5oz Ro’s Argan body conditioner, a 2.1oz Tiny Hands solid hand moisturizer, a 0.2oz Ultrabalm, a 3.3 fl. oz Rose Jam Shower Gel and a 3.5oz Snowcake soap. Again, I’m really happy with the contents of this gift set. I love Ro’s Argan and Rose Jam and I’m excited to try Ultrabalm and Tiny Hands for the first time.

Stay tuned for Part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment