Sunday, February 16, 2014

Forever 21 Iconic Aviator Sunglasses

I went shopping with a friend on State Street in Santa Barbara yesterday and of course we went into Forever 21. I always get sucked into their accessory section. The first thing that popped out at me were these aviator sunglasses that look really similar to a pair of Ray-Ban aviators that I’ve been wanting for months now.

They are the Iconic Aviator Sunglasses in Gold/Blue, but they also look purple and green in some lights. The Ray-Ban sunglasses I want are the Aviator Flash Lenses in Green and are sold for $160. My Forever 21 knock-offs were only $5.80! Although it’s a fact these aren’t going to last as long as actual Ray-Bans, I’m sure as heck going to try! I can’t wait for the summer to wear these at the beach and/or Vegas! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment