Tuesday, February 11, 2014

January 2014 Favorites

2014 is flying by already! I can’t believe it’s almost mid-February and my January Favorites are super late. My new years resolution is to finish more products and for some reason I decided to start off with all my minis and deluxe sample sizes so my favorites are looking a little tiny lol

1) One of the 3 full sized products in my favorites is the Bath & Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream in Merry Marshmallow Kiss. This was part of the holiday collection and honestly I’m not sure if it would make a come back next year. It does NOT smell anything like marshmallows. It’s literally a berry scent. I like it because it’s fresh and fruity but I really wanted it to smell sweet. They definitely need to change its name.

2) Lady Gaga Fame - I kept this in my purse all month and I’m almost done with it. It’s a really good touch up scent during the day. It’s a musky scent, which I love. The staying power isn’t that great but everyone always compliments me when I put it on.

3) Dior Diorshow Extase mascara - I have so many samples of this mascara, I decided to try to use most of them up. This mascara gives a really natural look to your lashes. I personally like a clumpier look but this still gave my lashes some volume. If you don’t like clumpy mascaras and want a good natural everyday look, this would be perfect for you.

4) Vivo Per Lei Diamond Collection: Green Diamond Collagen Renewal Serum - I got this off of Groupon and it is normally $500 and I got it for like $25. It is an amazing serum! My skin feels so soft and looks more radiant and I know it’s thanks to this serum. I will definitely be keeping my eye out for more products from this brand on Groupon.

5) Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum - I love this brand and I love this product. It really makes my hair soft without making it look greasy. I would definitely consider purchasing the full size once I finish up more oils in my collection.

6) Marc Jacobs Perfection Powder in 300 Beige - This is a very lightweight powder perfect for setting foundation and touching up. I’ve noticed the reviews haven’t been so great because it’s not a full coverage powder. I personally like that it’s not full coverage because I don’t want it to look cakey. If you’re looking for a good setting powder, this one is amazing!

7) Benefit Hula Bronzer - I can’t believe I didn’t try this bronzer sooner! I never used it because I thought it would be too light for me but it’s actually perfect right now with my winter skin. I will definitely buy the full size once I finish up more of my bronzers.

8) Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Soothing Sorbet - I finished up 2 Baby Lips in the past and decided not to purchase them again but I received this for Christmas and I must say this formula is way better than the original. It’s definitely more moisturizing and I like this hot pink shade. It’s very subtle but bright, if that makes sense lol

9) It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye in Neutral Medium - I forgot where I got this sample but this concealer is amazing! It’s very full coverage and really covers up my horrid dark circles. Again, I am purchasing the full size once I finish more concealers.

10) Benefit High Beam - I used to never highlight since I have oily skin but luckily this winter my oils calmed down a little and I’ve been obsessed with highlighting. This is the perfect pinky pearl shade. This sample size is going to last me forever! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment