Friday, February 14, 2014

bathandbodyworks.com Haul (ft. free candle & hand soap!)

 So I recently received a code from Living Social for a free candle and free shipping on a purchase of $25 or more and I just had to take advantage of the deal.
I had just run out of Wallflower bulbs so I decided to go ahead and stock up. I decided to take advantage of the 6 for $24 deal and chose: 2 Watermelon Lemonade, 2 Pineapple Mango, 1 Cheers To Capri, and 1 Rio Glow. I’ve only had Pineapple Mango in the past and it’s such a delicious scent. I’m excited to try the new scents. I’ve smelled them in store but never owned them before.
I only needed to spend $1 more to get free shipping but I chose the Wallflower fragrance bulb 2-pack in Pumpkin Cupcake because this is one of my new favorite scents. I discovered it this Fall and now I can’t get enough. This 2-pack was on sale for $6

The free candle I chose was Sydney Harbor. I smelled it in store before but decided to get 2 other candles when there was the 2 for $25 deal but soon regretted not picking this up. So glad I got this for free.

I was surprised to see that I got a free foaming hand soap. At first I thought I got it as a mistake but it was on the packing list and said it was free. Score! It is in Kitchen Lemon and I’ve owned this scent before and I loved it!





No comments:

Post a Comment