Tuesday, May 13, 2014

April Birchbox 2014


I’m so late on my posts it’s not even funny so time to catch up!

1) Color Club Art Duo Pen in Black - I like this nail polish brand but I just tried to use the pen-point tip part and it broke! At least it comes with a striper brush so I can use that part for nail art. A set of 3 is $25 (or $10 each). Birchbox Value: $10

2) Cynthia Rowley Beauty Silver Eyeliner - I wish I got a more neutral color but this silver is actually really pretty and is very pigmented. I have yet to try it but will definitely use it soon, I have a feeling it will smudge though since it’s very creamy. Full size is 0.04 oz & $16. This sample is 0.03 oz (very close to full size!) Birchbox Value: $12

3) Madison Reed Nourishing Color-Enhancing Shampoo - Never heard of this brand but it claims to repair and strengthen color treated hair which I could always use. Wish this sample was bigger. I’ll only get one use out of this for sure. Full size is 8 oz & $17.95. This sample is 1 oz. Birchbox Value: $2.24
 

4) Madison Reed Nourishing Color-Enhancing Conditioner - This claims to make color treated hair shine so we’ll see. Hopefully it really softens the hair too. Full size is 8 oz & $17.95. This sample is 1 oz also. Birchbox Value: $2.24

 
5) KIND Snacks Healthy Grain Bar in Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt - This was delicious! I had it in the morning and it was sweet and salty and filled me up. I loved KIND bars before but I am definitely picking up a box of these! I personally like getting snacks in my Birchboxes so keep ‘em coming! lol A box of 15 is $11.88 Birchbox Value: $0.80 (even though I’m sure these are more expensive at the grocery store for just one)

Total Birchbox Value: $27.28

April’s box was okay. Not really excited for the products but at least the snack was good lol

No comments:

Post a Comment