Sunday, April 20, 2014

LUSH Easter Haul

I always go crazy when limited edition stuff comes out at LUSH (like Valentine’s Day when I bought every single item from the collection) This time I was good and only bought 3 products from the Easter Collection

1) Bunny bubble bar - This is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen at LUSH. I almost don’t want to use him because he’s so cute. He smells just like candy….lol “he” This will definitely be on display for awhile before I can get myself to use it.

2) The Immaculate Eggception - This is a 3 in 1 bath bomb so it was a little more expensive than the other ones. This smells just like vanilla and like something I’ve used from LUSH before (maybe another Easter product from years past) I can’t wait to see what kind of bath bomb is in the middle.

3) Golden Egg - I went on a mission to find this. I live by a LUSH about 25 minutes away and in the opposite direction, another LUSH is about 35 minutes from me. Of course the closer Lush was sold out of this but luckily the other LUSH had a bunch (I almost bought 2) This is a bath bomb AND a bath melt! So I can’t wait to see what this ends up like. It smells just like honey and toffee.

I would definitely go by your local LUSH to see if they have anymore of these products. They have some products still online. Both LUSH stores I went to still had the Valentine’s Day soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment