Sunday, April 20, 2014

My Easter Nails 2014


This year I decided to finally use some press on nails I’ve had lying around. I had purchased these “Crystaltastic Nails” from Nails Inc London on the Sephora website a few months ago. These were normally $30 but I got them for $17 (They are still in the sale section on sephora.com and they have other cute styles!) I’m not usually a fan of press on nails but I was running late for church this morning so I threw these on. They come with 24 nails and some sticky tabs and nail glue. I couldn’t open the nail glue to save my life so I used the sticky tabs and they’re pretty strong!

They lasted all day but I just took them off because I cannot type with long nails and I’m catching up with all of my posts this evening. I like the fact that I can save these and will be able to use them for another event. I think the reason I didn’t like press ons in the past is because they always made my nails look super fake and big. Since I have tiny nails, these were perfect (sorry if you have bigger nails!) I noticed on the review section on sephora.com everyone complained they were too small but it you have small nails these are perfect! The smallest nail fit my pinky nail perfectly and I used the second biggest size for my thumbs.

I loved the design of these and the other ones on the site look so cute as well! I might pick more up because this morning I realized press on nails are perfect for when you’re running late and when you need something for just the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment