Sunday, April 20, 2014

March 2014 Empties

Super late but still held onto what I finished in March aka trash lol

1) Suave Kids Detangling Spray in Double Dutch Apple - Love this stuff! It was in my 2013 Favorites post. I need this since my super long hair always gets tangled! Already repurchased and will forever repurchase.

2) Bath & Body Works Paris Nights Shimmer Spray - This was my last back up of the scent Paris Nights. I had previously finished the shower gel and lotion. I’m sad I don’t own this scent anymore but so glad I finished my last shimmer spray. I don’t care how pretty it is, I will never purchase another shimmer spray again! lol

3) Zoya Remove+ - I love this nail polish remover. It’s gentle and gets the job done. This was the second one of these I’ve finished and I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future once I finish some other removers I have right now.

4) Exchange Select Nail Polish Remover 100% Acetone - This is a store brand and was like 99 cents. I like to have acetone on hand for removing glitter. I will probably end up buying this again since it’s so cheap.

5) Bath & Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream in Coconut Lime Breeze - I love the formula of these and liked the scent at first but now it kind of makes me sick. I love coconut and lime scents but this had a floral scent also, which just made it bad towards the end. I won’t be repurchasing this scent.

6) Philosophy Purity - Love this cleanser! I’ve gone through so many of these I’ve lost count. I’m trying out other cleansers right now but most likely I will be repurchasing this again at some point. (Hopefully Sephora will be selling them for $10 again on Black Friday)

7) Bath & Body Works 3-wick candle in Red Velvet - I was not a fan of this. It smelled like a burnt down bakery to me. I was hoping it would have that chocolate with cream cheese frosting scent and it sure didn’t. Will not be repurchasing this if they ever bring it back.

8) Bath & Body Works Shower Gel in Country Apple - This scent brings back so many childhood memories. My mom would by this and it just brings me back to like junior high time. They don’t sell this scent anymore but they brought it back during the semi annual sale along with a few other old time scents. I would repurchase this again if they brought it back.

9) Coconut Willie Honolulu Hawaii Pure Coconut Oil - I bought this in Hawaii awhile back and I would use it as a tanning oil and a hair treatment. I am absolutely obsessed with coconut oil now. I now use the one from Trader Joe’s. So far all coconut oil is the same to me so brands don’t matter to me for this one.
10) St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub - Love this stuff as well! I also go back to it. I would say it’s my favorite drug store exfoliator. Again I am trying out other scrubs right now but will probably end up going back to this at some point.

11) Matrix Vavoom Take Me Higher Root Riser - I love using root lifters before drying my hair to create volume. This one was good but I will probably end up repurchasing my holy grail Big Sexy Hair. I like the scent of that one better.

12) Gucci By Gucci Perfumed Body Lotion - I found this in my closet and was really happy because they stopped making this scent. Although I love the scent, I’m not a fan of the perfumed lotions - they’re so thin and don’t moisturize at all.

13) Bath & Body Works Wallflowers refill bulb in Pineapple Mango - I LOVE this scent, especially for Spring & Summer so it was nice to use this while the seasons changed. I will definitely repurchase again (like I do every year)

14 & 15) CLEAR Total Care Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner - I love CLEAR products and have a lot of these travel sized ones but I have gone through the full sized also. They make my hair feel clean but still nourished. I will definitely repurchase once I finish some other back ups.

16) MAKE UP FOREVER 5 Camouflage Cream Palette - This took me soooo long to finish! I’m so glad I’m done with it. Even though I loved it, the shades were too light for me so I tried to finish it up in winter. It had 3 skin tone shades, a salmon colored shade, and a green shade for blemishes. I finished the salmon shade a long time ago and finally finished the skin tone shades in the middle of winter. The green shade was finally used up in March since I never really used it. I would definitely repurchase but in a darker shade.

17) Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream - I really liked this eye cream for my dark circles but noticed it wasn’t as moisturizing as I wanted it to be. It is good consistency but I now like to use something thicker. I’m now concentrating on keeping my under eyes hydrated but if I ever want something more towards dark circles, then I would pick this up again.

18) Buxom Lash Mascara - I’ve gone through so many samples of this and every time it’s the same. At first I like it but then it stops working. Usually mascaras get better after using it but this is the opposite. It dries out quickly. I’m going to try to avoid these samples from now on.

19) Eyeko London Black Magic Mascara - I did not like this at all. It did nothing for my lashes. Thankfully I got it for free in a Birchbox.

20) Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator - I really liked this! I also got this in a Birchbox and will definitely look into purchasing the full size. It made my skin feel so soft after using it.

21) Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil - I love cleansing oils and this one was really good. I wish it was better at taking off eye make up, but for the face it really broke down all of the concealer, foundation, and powder that I use. I have other sample sizes of this but will probably end up purchasing it.

22) Bath & Body Works Pocketbac In Lemon Meringue Cheer - I love lemon scented hand sanitizers and this was a good Holiday one. Hopefully they bring this back next year!

23) Benefit Hoola bronzer - I have been living under a rock - this bronzer really is amazing! I will definitely be buying the full size once I finish up some bronzers that I have right now.

24) Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer - I LOVE THIS PRIMER! I have another sample back up but once I finish that I will be purchasing the full size. It literally makes your skin look and feel flawless. Definitely worth the price tag.

25) Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Eye Base - This was an amazing eye primer and lasted forever! I have other eye primers that I’m trying out right now but Tarte definitely knows their eye primers!

26) PureDKNY - This was a nice clean fresh scent but I didn’t like it enough to actually purchase the full size. But if I ever get another sample I will not be complaining

27) Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue - Love this scent! I have the full size and I’ve gone through lots of samples and rollerball sprays. When I finish my full size, I will definitely pick it up again.

28) Josie Maran Argan Lip Treatment - I loved this lip balm. It made my lips smooth and gave it a nice sheen. I got it from the 500 point perk at Sephora so I’m not sure if I can get myself to pay $18 for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment