Sunday, April 20, 2014

March 2014 Favorites

This is super late but I still wanted to share my March Favorites & Empties (which will be my next post!)

1) Salon Grafix Spray Powder Shampoo for Brunette Shades - This was the first dry shampoo I tried years ago and I decided to give it another go. And I love it! It makes my roots look clean and doesn’t give me a gray cast. I’ll have to compare it to my holy grail Batiste - it’s a pretty close second at the moment and who knows I might end up liking this better in the long run.

2) The Body Shop Lemon Body Scrub - I love all of The Body Shop body scrubs but I’m especially loving this lemon scent for the spring! It’s so refreshing and with the gloomy weather, it really lifts up your spirits. Plus it’s an amazing exfoliator! It really makes your skin super smooth.

3) Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser - I got a sample of this from Birchbox and fell in love with it! But it’s expensive so I held off on purchasing it but then got enough Birchbox points and was able to get it for 3 bucks! (it’s normally $32.95) This exfoliator starts off as a scrub but then foams up into an amazing lather. It makes my face feel so clean and soft. It also has an amazing lemon scent as well!

4) Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy & Viva La Juicy Le Fleur Rollerball Duo - I always have a rollerball in my purse and started using this in March. I’ve always been a fan of Viva La Juicy but I’m the type that gets bore of a scent. Rollerball duos are the best invention ever! I love that I can switch between the 2 and both smell absolutely delicious. And in case you’re wondering I do have the full size of both of these scents.

5) See By Chloe - I’ve smelled the regular Chloe scent and I thought it was a bit too mature for my taste. This is like Chloe’s younger, fun sister lol The first note is jasmine and that’s probably why I love it so much. This is a deluxe sized sample but I will definitely be purchasing the full size in the future.

6) Essence Sun Club 100% Splash-Proof Eyeliner Pen in 01 Ultra Black - I got this for free at a Justin Bieber concert (lol) but Essence is such an inexpensive brand and this is a pretty good eyeliner. It’s the only liquid eyeliner I have right now and it works so well. The pen makes it so easy to use and the tip is very fine making the lines look extra crisp. Not to mention it is super black, which is usually a miss when it comes to cheap brands.

7) Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - OMG! This is my new holy grail mascara! I used to use Too Faced Lash Injection, then found Benefit They’re Real but now I will for sure be buying the full size of this. It makes my lashes look so full and thick!

8) Cargo Mini Bronzer in Medium - I love this shimmery bronzer on days I don’t have time to use a matte bronzer, a blush, and a highlighter. I can just sweep this on my cheeks and it gives me a beautiful glow.

9) Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss - This lip balm is literally the best smelling lip balm in the history of lip balms. It also makes my lips super soft. There’s a lot of product in this so this is going to last forever!

10) Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel - I always used a wax before but would keep this in my purse in case can unruly hairs moved throughout the day but lately I would use this instead of the wax and it works so much better! I got this sample from a Sephora but I will definitely be purchasing the full size

Yikes this was so late but I have OCD and it would really bug me if I didn’t post this lol

No comments:

Post a Comment