Saturday, August 30, 2014

June Birchbox 2014

June’s theme was “Away We Go” so samples were meant to be travel ready - but let’s be real we already used samples for traveling lol

 
1) Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real mascara - This is one of my holy grail mascaras so I’m glad I received a mini especially since I’ll be going to Europe at the end of September. Full size is 8.5g & $23. This sample is 3g. Birchbox Value: $8.12

2) Catherine Malandrino Fragrance - This smells like Jimmy Choo’s perfume to me but more musky and more mature aka like a grandma. I love the Jimmy Choo one and this one’s just not great. Full size is 3.4oz & $110. This sample is 0.05oz. Birchbox Value: $1.62
3) Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Anti-Wrinkle Defense Serum - I really like Caudalie and love anti-aging samples so we’ll see how long this little baby bottle lasts. Full size is 30ml & $62. This sample is 2ml. Birchbox Value: $4.13
4) Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo, Conditioner, and Ol All in One Milk - I love that the shampoo is a good sample size. I’m hoping to get 2 uses out of it since I have A LOT of hair. But I hate that the conditioner & leave-in treatment are in foil packets.
Shampoo: Full size is 8oz & $24. This sample is 2.5oz. Birchbox Value: $7.50
Conditioner: Full size is 8oz & $27.50. This sample is 0.41oz. Birchbox Value: $1.41
Treatment: Full size is 135ml & $28. This sample is 4ml. Birchbox Value: $0.83

5) Perlier Body Cream in Shea Almond - This would probably only last me 1 or 2 uses but I like trying new lotions so we’ll see how this goes. Full size is 6.7oz & $28.45. This sample is 1oz. Birchbox Value: $4.25

Total Birchbox Value: $27.86






No comments:

Post a Comment