Sunday, August 31, 2014

June Favorites 2014

June and July flew by so fast but luckily I took pics of my favorites.

1) LUSH Sea Salt spray - I loved this sea salt spray. It smelled amazing and gave my hair so much texture. I loved using it before braids and messy buns. I’m a strong believer in sea salt sprays now!

2) Bioderma - I’m so sad because I’m almost out of this but luckily I’m going to Europe at the end of September so I plan on stocking up when I’m in France. It’s one of the best make up removers I’ve ever used.

3) L’Oreal Sublime Glow - I used to be all about tanned skin and then I stopped but this summer I definitely got back into it but this time used fake tan. This lotion gradually made me darker and everyone was asking if I was going to the beach more. Although I hated the smell, I feel like Jergens is worse but the results were worth it.

4) CoverGirl Cheeksters Blush in Pretty Peach - This was my go-to blush everyday for work. It’s so easy and blends nicely. I also liked that it had a sheen to it so it gave me a nice glow, especially with my tanned skin.

5) Sasatinnie blush in Rosy Pink - This is such a pretty pink ombre blush. It does have shimmer so I would use the lighter side as a highlight. I love it! I wish they had Sasa in the states. I guess next time I go to Asia, I’ll need to stock up!

6) Tarte Bronzer in Park Ave Princess - Loved this bronzer! It has a little shimmer also but it’s not noticeable. I would use it to bronze or contour, it’s perfect.

7) MAC Eye shadow in Mulch - This is one of the most versatile shadows I own. You can use it all over the lid, or in the crease, or use it around the entire eye for a smokey look. It’s the perfect bronze color.

8) MAC Eye shadow in All That Glitters - I wore this on my lid A LOT. It’s such a pretty color.

9) MAC Eye shadow in Nylon - I would only use this on my inner corners since it’s very frosty but it made my eyes pop.

10) MAC Lip pencil in Spice - If you’re looking for the perfect Kylie Jenner lip color, this is it! I would just use this all over my lips and it was that perfect matte rosy brown color that’s in right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment