Sunday, August 17, 2014

Overdue May Favorites 2014

I haven’t posted since May so I’ll be playing catch up…luckily I took photos!

1) Bath & Body Works Exotic Coconut shower gel - This is a classic BBW scent. It’s always online & they bring it back for the semi-annual sales. I love it. It smells like pure coconuts - the perfect summer scent.

2) LUSH Rock Star soap - I love Lush’s soaps & this is one of my all time favorites. It smells just like cherry coke.

3) LUSH Big shampoo - This is one of my must haves from Lush. I especially love using this in the summer for its scent. It smells just like limes and sea salt. It also gives my hair a lot of volume!

4) Julep nail polish in Anne - I had this on my toes for so long! It is the perfect purple and I love that Julep’s nail polishes are opaque after one coat!

5) Bath & Body Works 3-wick candle in Cinnamon Sugared Donut - I LOVE this candle! I wish it was a year round scent. I just ordered Pumpkin Sugared Donut for the Fall so I can’t wait to smell that one! Hopefully it’s just as good as this one.

6) Smashbox Blush Rush in Paradise - This is a gorgeous golden peach that is so pigmented and has the right amount of shimmer. This was perfect for summer.

7) Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Loved this primer. It kept my face matte and made my foundation apply so smoothly. I will probably end up buying the full size.

8) YSL Dessin Du Regard Eye Pencil Waterproof in Black - This is by far the softest creamiest eye liner I have ever tried! It slides on so smoothly and is the blackest black. It does smudge though if you don’t set it so I would just smudge it out a little with MAC’s carbon eye shadow.

9) YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Shocking in Black - This was an amazing mascara. It gave my lashes so much volume but for the price I won’t be purchasing the full size.

10) Garnier BB Cream in Deep - This is a great drugstore BB Cream. I got this for free from BzzAgent but I would definitely buy this with my own money. This is a darker BB Cream but it was perfect with a tan or to mix with my lighter foundations. It makes my skin look flawless but still natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment