Monday, September 1, 2014

June Empties 2014

Seriously so happy to finally get rid of all the trash I’ve been hoarding! lol

1) Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap in Coral Reef - This was a typical summer scent - fruity and tropical. I like the foaming hand soaps better so I will not be repurchasing this one.

2) Batiste Dry Shampoo in Original - This is my favorite brand of dry shampoo. I liked this but I like the Brunette formula better. I would still repurchase this though.

3) Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo - I’m not crazy about this line. I’ve tried it before and it made my hair feel really greasy. This time around I used this and then would use another shampoo right after. It helped making it not so greasy and since it’s “sleek & shine” it helped with the frizz I’ve been having lately.

4) Suave Kids Detangler - This is like the third or fourth bottle I’ve finished. I love it since it’s super cheap and it works! I already have 2 back up bottles

5) Bath & Body Works Shower Gel in Exotic Coconut - I LOVE this scent! I always buy it during the semi annual sales if they bring it back. Luckily they usually have it online.

6) Shu Uemura Gentle Cleansing Oil-In-Gel - I love Shu Uemura’s cleansing oils so I decided to try this one since it’s a gel but I hated it. It did not have the same results. I would definitely stick to the cleansing oils.

7) Bath & Body Works 3-wick candle in Cinnamon Sugared Donut - This is one of my all time favorite candles. I will forever repurchase.

8 & 9) John Frieda Brilliant Brunette shampoo & conditioner - This was ok. I didn’t notice a crazy difference but it did give my hair a nice shine. I wouldn’t repurchase though.

10) The Body Shop body scrub in Lemon - I love The Body Shop’s scrubs and this scent was perfect for summer. I would definitely repurchase.

11 & 12) CLEAR Total Care shampoo & conditioner - I really like these. I have a bunch of these travel sized shampoos & conditioners and they work pretty well. They definitely get the job done.

13) Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser - I love this stuff! I got it for like $4 with my Birchbox points. But after using this whole jar, I might stick with my LUSH Ocean Salt since it’s cheaper and you get more product. But if I could find a deal, I would definitely get this again!

14) Bath & Body Works Wallflower bulb in Leaves - Love this scent! I always have some sort of back up all year round.

15) Bath & Body Works Wallflower bulb in Pineapple Mango - This is one of my favorite summer scents. I think I’ve purchased it every year since I’ve discovered it.

16) BC Bonacure Hair Therapy Repair Rescue - I didn’t notice any difference with my hair. Not sure what it was supposed to do.

17) Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm in Petal Glow - I really liked this. It’s just like Revlon’s lip butters. It’s so easy to apply without a mirror. I have other colors but this was just a natural pinky sheen.

18) YSL Baby Doll Volume Mascara - I loved this mascara! It made my lashes super full but this is expensive so I’m not sure if I’ll ever buy the full size.

19) YSL Dessin Du Regard Eye Pencil Waterproof in Black - This was one of the best eyeliners I’ve ever tried! I would definitely purchase the full size even though it’s $30!

20) Tarte Clean Slate eye primer - This was ok. It worked well but it’s not my favorite.

21) Dr. Hauschka St. John’swort Foot Cream - This was a great foot lotion, it made my feet super soft but I wish it smelled better. It has an herbal scent. I wish it was more of a minty scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment