Tuesday, September 16, 2014

August Birchbox 2014


 
This has got to be the best Birchbox I’ve gotten in awhile!
1) Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo - I love dry shampoos so I’m excited to try a new one. I’m curious to see how long this one would last but it’s the perfect travel size. The full size is 5.3oz & $21 This sample is 0.75oz Birchbox Value: $2.97

2) Laura Mercier Tone Perfecting Eye Gel Crème - This is the product I’m most excited about and it’s the best sized sample I’ve received in a long, long time. I love trying new eye creams and I love this brand so I can’t wait to try it! The full size is 0.5oz & $60 This sample is 0.17oz Birchbox Value: $20.40 (wow!)

3) ModelCo Shimmer Bronzer - I love all bronzers - shimmer or no shimmer so I’m curious to see how much shimmer this actually gives off. I’ve received other products from this brand and I really like them so hopefully I’ll like this product as well. Full size is 0.35oz & $22 This sample is 0.12oz Birchbox Value: $7.54

 
4) Supergoop! Forever Young Hand Cream with Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 40 - This is the only sample I’m not excited about. Don’t get me wrong, I love hand creams but this is seriously so small, I’ll probably get like 2 uses out of it. (It might as well be a foil packet) Full size is 1oz & $11 This sample is 0.17oz Birchbox Value: $1.87

5) Hello Breathspray in Pink Grapefruit Mint - This is a cool lifestyle extra. It’s different and actually useful and I think it actually tastes good. This went straight into my purse. Full size comes with 3 & is $11.50. Birchbox Value: $3.83

 
6) Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen - This was another extra so it’s nice we got a little more this time around. Even though it’s a foil packet. I’ll take a 6th sample any day lol

Total Birchbox Value: $36.61 (not including the tinted moisturizer)





No comments:

Post a Comment