Tuesday, September 2, 2014

July Favorites 2014

Almost caught up with all of my overdue blog posts!

1) LORAC TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer - I used this to boost the fake tan I developed and it made my skin look amazing. The only thing is that it did transfer a little onto my clothes but it was no big deal. The glow it gave me was totally worth it.

2) Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser - I like this because it cleanses my skin really well and has a nice cooling effect which is great since it’s so hot. The only thing is don’t get it near your eyes or well that cooling effect will turn into a stinging effect.

3) First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser - I really liked this cleanser as well. I would use this to get the left over make up around my eyes that my eye make up remover may have missed.

4) First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream - This stuff is amazing! You can use it on your body and/or your face but I mainly use it on just my face. It makes my skin look and feel so soft.

5) Softsoap Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions body wash - This smells so fruity and delicious! It reminds me of Hong Kong & Hawaii since I brought travel sized versions with me on those trips. I can’t stop sniffing it.

6) LORAC Pro Palette - I know everyone’s going crazy over the second palette but I’m so in love with this one I’m not sure if I’ll get the second. I love how creamy and pigmented these are. And I especially love that one row is shimmery and the other is matte.

7) Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey - I love this your lips but better shade. I have a few other shades but this one is definitely my favorite. If you build it up you can totally achieve the Kylie Jenner lip, which I love!

8) NARS Multiple in Orgasm - Although I prefer the Orgasm blush, this multiple makes it so much easier to throw on in the morning. I like powder blushes better because I have oily skin but this doesn’t make my cheeks look greasy. I just blend it out with my finger and I’m out the door.

9) Taylor Swift Wonderstuck Enchanted - This is a typical fruity celebrity scent but I love celebrity scents so this is up my alley. I love that it’s so small, it’s usually in my purse.

10) Too Faced Sweethearts Blush in Something About Berry - First of course the packaging is my favorite thing ever and second I love that there’s 3 shades in these blush so you can mix or use them individually. It’s so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment