Monday, September 1, 2014

July Birchbox 2014

An okay box for July. Not crazy about it but don’t mind the items either.
1) Beauty Protector Protect & Treat Mask - I’ve received other samples from this brand and I’ve liked every single one so hopefully this works out as well. I’m glad they included two because I have A LOT of hair so I will definitely have to use both for one use. Full size is 4oz & $25.95 This sample 0.5oz x 2 = 1oz Birchbox Value: $6.49


2) Cynthia Rowley Beauty Creamy Lip Stain in Sugar - I’m not crazy about her beauty products but it is cool that we get these exclusives. This tiny sample looks pretty good. It’s a nice pinky nude. It will be good to keep in my purse in case I forget to through in some other lip products for the day. Full size is 0.17oz & $20 This sample is 0.079oz Birchbox Value: $9.29
 
3) NAOBAY Body Radiance Lotion - I feel like I’ve been getting a lotion in every Birchbox lately. I’ve never heard of this brand but it says it has olive oil & avocado in it so I’m intrigued by that. Full size is 250ml & $24 This sample is 30ml Birchbox Value: $2.88
4) Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel - Haven’t used a peel in forever so we’ll see how this one goes. Hopefully it works since my skin has been super dull lately. Full size is 1.7oz & $48 This sample is 0.17oz Birchbox Value: $4.80


5) Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels - I’ve been wanting to try something like this for awhile now so this is the most exciting item in this month’s box for me. My eyes have been looking tired lately so hopefully this works out. Full size is 8 pairs & $30 This sample is 1 pair Birchbox Value: $3.75

Total Birchbox Value: $27.21

No comments:

Post a Comment