Thursday, December 4, 2014

Overdue August Favorites 2014

Get ready for some backtracking! yay!

1) Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Beautiful Day - This scent smells like pears to me but it also has apples and a bunch of floral notes. This is one of my favorite Spring & Summer scents.

2) Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths - Love that these remove all of my make up so easily! So glad there’s a cleanser and these wipes. They work wonders.

3) Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Hair Mist - I bought this because I would always spray perfume in my hair and came to found that doing this, is really damaging to the hair! This was made to be able to spray in your hair without drying it out.

4) Make Up Forever HD Foundation in #128 - I LOVE this foundation! So far I think it might be my holy grail. It makes your skin look so good. You can use one layer to get a natural look or two layers for full coverage.

5) Deborah Lippmann nail polish in Footloose - This is a fire engine red that I love to wear year round. It really compliments my medium skin tone (I also have yellow undertones) I especially love it on my toes.

6) Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer - Absolutely love this primer!! So far I haven’t had to buy it yet since I have a few of these deluxe sample sizes but I will seriously consider buying the giant bottle of this once I run out.

7) Chapstick Hydration Lock - Got this in a Birchbox and at first I was like wtf but now I’m glad I got it because it is truly one of the best lip moisturizers out there. Can’t go wrong with a trusted brand.

8) Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Gloss in Paiette - I definitely love sparkle in my glosses and this is my sparkliest gloss by far. I wish Sephora still carried these but I do see them on Hautelook sometimes if you’re interested.

9) Tweezerman Tweezers - After misplacing these for awhile I had to use some Revlon tweezers and it was not the same! These are more precise and actually grabs the hair. I don’t think I’m going to use any other tweezers from now on.

10) NARS Broad Spectrum Powder Foundation in Barcelona - Love the coverage this gives me. I wish it kept me more matte though but when I touch up with it, it doesn’t make me look cakey.

No comments:

Post a Comment