Friday, December 5, 2014

Overdue August Empties 2014

More catching up!

1) Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap in Fresh Picked Pears - Love this scent! I’ve gone through so many of these. I would definitely repurchase this scent but in the foaming version.

2) Suave Kids Detangler - This is probably my 5th empty bottle of this stuff. It just works and it’s cheap. If you have knotty hair, definitely try this out!

3) Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish Acetone Remover - This came with the Sally Hansen Insta Gel Salon Kit, which lets you do your own gels at home. I love the entire kit and this was a great remover. Wish it was bigger though.

4) Bath & Body Works 3-wick Candle in Beach Grass - I wasn’t crazy about this one. It only comes back during the semi-annual sales. It’s too floral for me - it has dewy greens, palmetto grass, and white freesia.

5) LUSH Happy Hippy Shower Gel - I loved this scent. It was very zesty - perfect for summer and for mornings when you need to wake up.

6) AmeriPure Mud Mask - This was just okay. This had Mediterranean mud and Dead Sea mud, which was cool but I didn’t notice any difference in my skin.

7) Up & Up Regular Cotton Rounds - These get the job done. Love them for removing nail polish.

8) Sally Hansen Ultimate Shield Hand Crème - This moisturized really well but I wasn’t a fan of the scent. It sort of smelled like pledge cleaner. This was given to me and I don’t see myself purchasing it.

9) Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel - Love this stuff! This sample lasted forever! I actually purchased a full size of the Brunette tinted brow gel but I think I rather stick to the clear.

10) Orofluido Hair Elixir - This is one of my favorite hair oils. It really moisturizes but I mainly love the scent. It smells like vanilla and amber.

11) Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara - This was a pretty good mascara. It isn’t a holy grail but it really did lengthen my lashes. I would repurchase it again.

12) Bath & Body Works Wallflower bulb in Pineapple Mango - This is one of my favorite scents for summer. It smells so yummy and fresh.

13 & 14) John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Shampoo & Conditioner - I used this while I had my ombre and it worked! It made my brassy ends turn into a honey blonde. I got so many compliments once I started using this. I would definitely repurchase this if I ever lighten my hair again.

15) L’Oreal Sublime Glow Daily Moisturizer - This really did give me a nice glow but it still smelled bad even though it says “Superior Scent” but all of these always have an off scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment