Saturday, December 6, 2014

Overdue September Favorites 2014

Still catching up! September flew by to me because it was my birthday month and I left for Europe the last week.

1) Victoria’s Secret Fragrance Mist in Such A Flirt - The has starfruit and white orchid. The name is perfect for this scent. It’s such a flirty scent. I love that it’s fruity and floral. Definitely wore this one on my birthday.

2) Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream in Vanilla Apricot - This is an amazing hand cream! It moisturizes so well and I’m so in love with this scent.

3) Agave Healing Oil - I love hair oils and this one is amazing as well! (I had a favorite hair oil in August too) This doesn’t leave your hair greasy at all and it definitely helps with frizz.

4) Lavanilla The Healthy Deodorant in Pure Vanilla - I love the scent of this! (September was full of yummy smelling things! lol) I like that this is a natural deodorant. I wouldn’t wear this to the gym, it’s definitely not strong enough. But for running errands, or just to freshen up around the house, this was perfect.

5) Julep Cuticle Oil - With being one year older I’m definitely noticing the dry hands and cuticles more now! lol I love this and the packaging is amazing for this type of product.

6) Urban Decay All Nighter Make Up Setting Spray - I love Urban Decay’s setting sprays. Even though I prefer De-Slick, this one is good too! It really does make my make up last much longer!

7) NARS Blush in Sin - This is my all time favorite blush and since it was my birthday I literally wore it all month.

8) Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes in 0L - I’m all about my black eyeliners and this was a great one! It glides on really easily and it’s very pigmented.

9) Sigma Round Top Kabuki F82 brush - I love all of these Sigma brushes. I used this one all month for my foundation. It really buffs it into my skin and gives full coverage without looking cakey.

10) Jouer Bronzer in Suntan - I heard this was discontinued which is a shame. This is the perfect contouring shade for me. It’s not orange at all. I’m going to be sad when it’s gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment