Monday, May 4, 2015

Overdue December Birchbox 2014


Very underwhelmed by December’s box.

1) Manna Kadar Lip Locked gloss stain in Lucky - Never heard of this brand but the sample packaging looks pretty cheap so we’ll see how this goes. Full size is 1.2oz & $24 This sample is 0.01oz Birchbox Value: $0.20 (lol told you the packaging looked cheap)

2) Royal Apothic Cuppa Cuppa Firming Tea Treatment Mask - I love masks so I’m looking forward to trying this one out. Full size comes with 6 tubes at .33oz each & is $58 This sample is 1 whole .33oz tube Birchbox Value: $9.67 (basically pays for the box)

3) RUSK Texture Spray - I thought this was just some sort of hairspray but it says you can spray your roots too, so I’m curious to see what that does. Full size is 8oz & $18 This sample is 1.5oz Birchbox Value: $3.38

4) Sumita Color Contrast eyeliner in Jaipur Gold- I think this is the third time I’ve gotten this eyeliner. Luckily they’ve been a different color each time. Full size is 1.6g & $11 This sample is .7g Birchbox Value: $4.81

5) Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream - I’ve always wanted to try this. It’s supposed to be a do it all moisturizer. You can use it everywhere, even on your lips and feet. Hopefully it lives up to the hype. Full size is 1.25oz & $16 This sample is .10oz Birchbox Value: $1.28

Total Birchbox Value: $19.34 (might be the cheapest box I’ve ever gotten)

No comments:

Post a Comment