Sunday, May 3, 2015

Overdue October Favorites 2014

I’m literally half a year behind but I don’t care….I’m still going to try & catch up…because I have OCD lol

1) Zoya Remove+: Love this nail polish remover!.....so much I got the jumbo size! lol

2) Batiste Dry Shampoo in Brunette: I’ve named this my holy grail dry shampoo. Doesn’t leave my hair grey and it gives me so much volume!

3) Philosophy Purity: I’ve gone through so many of these. It just works so well at removing make up. I especially love using it with my Clarisonic.

4) Wild Oats Organic Coconut Oil: I love using coconut oil for everything, especially as a hair mask. I love that this is such a large jar from Fresh & Easy.

5) Bath & Body Works candle in Cinnamon Buns: This smells just like cinnamon buns. It’s so delicious!

6) LUSH Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner: This is one of my favorite LUSH products. It makes my skin feel silky smooth and smells amazing!

7) Elizabeth & James perfume in Black: Even though I love the White one too, Black is definitely my favorite out of the two. It’s musky which is right up my alley.

8) L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes: This really does give my lashes lots of volume! Drugstore mascaras are awesome and this one’s definitely at the top!

9) Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer: I went to Europe at the end of Sept/beginning of Oct and definitely had to pick this up. It’s an amazing bronzer and smells just like chocolate.

10) MAC Eye Make Up Remover: Bought this because when I went to the One Direction concerts in Pasadena I totally forgot to pack my Smolder eye liner and my eye make up remover. Ran to MAC to get both and this ending up working really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment