Sunday, May 3, 2015

Overdue November Favorites 2014


1) Organix Biotin & Collagen shampoo - I love this brand so I wanted to try something new and I loved this! It really cleansed my hair & smelled amazing.

2) Organix Coconut Milk conditioner - I wanted to get the Biotin & Collagen conditioner to go with the shampoo but they didn’t have any! So I bought this because I already knew I loved it.

3) Suave Kids detangler - Can’t tell you how many of these I’ve gone through. I’ll always love this for my long knotty hair.

4) Salon Grafix Spray Powder Shampoo in Brunette - This was really good but I still prefer my Batiste but I bought this because it was on sale. I would still repurchase this.

5) Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Sleep - This stuff actually works!

6) LUSH Let The Good Times Roll cleanser - I loved the way this smelled. It was so sweet and it also made my skin feel really nice

7) LUSH British Nanny moisturizer - Bought this in England since I’ve never seen this one in the states. It is by far the thickest moisturizer I’ve ever tried but it doesn’t make me break out. It is super greasy so I use it at night and my skin is super soft in the morning.

8) Soap & Glory Hand Food - Absolutely love this hand cream! I’ve gone through a full size before.

9) L’Oreal Clean Artiste eye makeup remover - This works really well and it doesn’t sting your eyes at all

10) Too Faced Sweethearts Blush in Something About Berry - I love everything about this blush. The packaging, the color, everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment