Sunday, May 3, 2015

Overdue October Empties 2014


1) LUSH Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner - Love this stuff. I’ve gone through so many pots.

2) LUSH Big Shampoo - Another favorite Lush product. I think I might do a Top 10 Favorite Lush Products since I love so many things from there. This shampoo really gives me volume.

3) Bath & Body Works candle in Cider Lane - So sad they didn’t bring this one back but thankfully I had 2 back ups for fall. But now I’m sad I don’t have anymore

4) Bath & Body Works candle in Cinnamon Buns - This was a favorite this month and I would definitely repurchase this again.

5) Aussie 3-minute Miracle Conditioner - Love this as well! It’s so cheap and makes my hair feel amazing!

6) CLEAR shampoo & conditioner - I did a lot of travelling in October and held onto 4 empty travel sized bottles. Love this brand

7) Bath & Body Works wallflower in Pumpkin Cupcake - Love this scent for fall!

8) Batiste dry shampoo in Original - finished this travel sized bottle while travelling. Not my fave scent but still works amazingly.

9) Batiste dry shampoo in Blush - love this scent!

10) Bobbi Brown hydrating eye cream - this is like $55 but it works really well and lasts a long time. I would probably repurchase this.

11) Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted - Really liked this scent but I prefer the original.

12) Lavanilla deodorant in Pure Vanilla - I would like to wear more natural deodorant but they just don’t do the job. This is nice if you know you’re not gonna sweat. Do not wear it to the gym! lol

13) LUSH Snow Fairy shower gel - loves it! I purchase it every year

14) OPI Black Onyx - Basic black nail polish. Was opaque after 2 coats.

15) Josie Maran Bear Naked nail wipes - These were alright. It takes like 4 wipes to do both hands but it does make my cuticles feel extra moisturized.

16) Lancome Hypnose mascara - This is a mascara I always go back too. It makes my lashes look so full.

17) Tarte for True Blood Lights Camera Lashes mascara - Found this & I had never opened it and got like 3 uses out of it lol love this mascara though. I’ve gone through the full size in the past

18) Dior Extase mascara - This is one of those mascaras that isn’t good at first but after a few uses it’s amazing!

19) Tarte for True Blood Eyeliner - This was a small travel size and I got like 5 uses out of it. I didn’t like it because it smudged like crazy.

20) Hourglass primer - This is my all time favorite primer. I’ve gone through a lot of these sample sizes and I would definitely purchase the big jumbo size.

21) Chapstick - Can’t go wrong with chapstick. Got this in a Birchbox lol

22) The Body Shop Guarana lip butter - This was terrible. It actually dried out my lips. There’s still about half left but I can’t do it

23) LUSH Honey Trap - Love this lip balm though!

24) Too Faced Natural Eye palette - can’t believe I finished a whole palette!! This took me forever though. Notice the old beat up packaging lol

25) Up & Up Cleansing Towelettes - Love these and they’re super cheap from Target!

26) YSL eye make up remover - Amazing stuff but probably too pricey for me. Glad I got a sample though!

27) REN Radiance Renewal Mask - I got one use from this sample size and it made my skin feel extra clean! I have 2 more of these but I would definitely purchase the full size.

28) LUSH African Paradise - This is a body conditioner like Ro’s Argan and it worked as well but I definitely prefer the Ro’s Argan scent.

29) First Aid Beauty facial cleanser - Absolutely love this!! I have 2 more of these as well and I will definitely be purchasing the full size once I use those up.

No comments:

Post a Comment