Sunday, May 3, 2015

Overdue November Birchbox 2014



1) Eslor Firming Collagen Day Cream - I’m all about anti-aging so I’m glad I got this! Full size is: 1.7oz & $85 This sample is .34oz Birchbox Value: $17 (already paid for itself!)

2) Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Body Wash - Love these for when I travel. This has a clean fresh scent. Full size is: 8oz & $15 This sample is 1.35oz Birchbox Value: $2.53

3) Harvey Prince Petaly Noir - This smells like a grandma. It’s way too floral. Full size is 50ml & $55 This sample is 3ml Birchbox Value: $1.10

4) Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive - Love peels so I’m excited to see how this one works. Full size is 2oz & $39 This sample is .26oz Birchbox Value: $5.07

5) theBalm Cosmetics Cindy-Lou Manizer - I love my Mary-Lou Manizer so I’m excited to see how this one looks! Full size is 8.5g & $24 This sample is .57g Birchbox Value: $1.61

6) Bonus: Firecracker ChocoPod - I love these chocolates! I’ve actually purchased a lot of them since sampling them in one of my very first Birchboxes. These come in an 8 piece sampler set & is $9.95 Birchbox Value: $1.24

Total Birchbox Value: $28.55

No comments:

Post a Comment