Sunday, May 3, 2015

Overdue November Empties 2014


1) Victoria’s Secret So Sexy Hair Gel - I actually found this under my sink and it’s still half full but this thing is probably 10 years old lol I haven’t used this in years so gotta throw this out!

2) Suave Kids detangler - Another bottle to add to the list! Still got 2 back ups

3) Shu Uemura Lavender Mist - This was a really good toner! I wish this brand was more easily available though.

4) MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover - Loved this! It worked really well. It stung my eyes a little though.

5) Bath & Body Works Body Cream in Forever Red - Absolutely love this scent! I wish it was the same price as all the other scents but I’ll still pay it lol

6) Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser - This made my skin tingle which I actually really like. Don’t use this on your eyes though! I would repurchase this.

7) LUSH Rose Jam shower gel - I will forever repurchase this and I already had a back up.

8) Bath & Body Works candle in Buttercream Mint - I bought this candle on sale for like $8 and it reminded me of the candle they used to carry called Marshmallow Peppermint. It smells like minty candy.

9) Glamglow Youthmud - LOVED this! I will definitely be repurchasing this. One of the best masks I’ve ever used.

10) Skin & Co Roma Sicilian Body Gel - Got this in a Birchbox and it had a nice citrus scent but the cap broke on me right away so I wouldn’t purchase this.

11) Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy in Sleep - Loved this scent. They don’t carry this one anymore (night time tea) but if they brought it back I would definitely stock up just in case! lol

12) Aveda Hand Relief - I’m always using hand creams and this one has always been good to me. I’ve never had to purchase it since they girls at Aveda are so nice and always give me a travel size whenever I go in there

13) NARS powder foundation in Barcelona - Loved this powder! I would definitely repurchase in the future.

14) LUSH The Kiss - This was a really pearly lipstick shade, which I wasn’t crazy about, but it was very moisturizing. I wouldn’t repurchase though. I would stick to their non colored lip balms

15) Tarte Lights Camera Lashes - went through one of these last month and I will definitely repurchase

16) Tarte concealer - This was very full coverage and perfect for my dark circles. I would definitely repurchase once I finish a bunch of the opened concealers I have right now

17) LUSH Sikkim Girls lotion - This kinda smelled like old lady

18) LUSH Celebrate lotion - This was very citrusy

19) OPI Absolutely Alice - This was one of my first OPI nail polishes and I remember buying it at Disneyland (it was part of the Alice in Wonderland collection). It was a gorgeous blue glitter. I’m sad to see it go.

20) OPI Gift of Gold - I remember getting this as free gift from Ulta, also one of my first OPI nail polishes. It was an amazing gold glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment